Thursday, November 18, 2010

The End of Hibernation

Not that I think anyone actually reads this...but I'm back to blogging.

Merlotgirl and I started watching Bobby Flay have a Thanksgiving Feast Throwdown with The Pioneer Woman (a renowned blogger) and my gorgeous wife suggested that I should start blogging again. So here I am.

Update for anyone tuning in. Rosemary (the son) is mid semester of his Freshman year at Kings College in Wilkes-Barre, PA. He's getting used to his new found freedom (we hope...and pray) and working towards getting good grades as a Mass Communications major. We'll see. We're planning his post Christmas visit here and hope to book flights soon. Can't wait to see him...it' s been a while.

Merlotgirl and I are making our annual Thanksgiving sabbatical soon, and will either post updates here or on Facebook. Hopefully it will be as much fun as most of our other tips. Yay!!!!

December 4th we have the payoff dinner for our first Top Chef Fantasy League season. Tony The Actor coasted (and I do mean coasted, since he didn't have a chef in the final 3) to the winers circle. Merlot, Diva and I all have to prepare a dinner for the champ (and us as well). We all need to make an Amuse-Bouche, I have the appetizer to make, Diva has the Main Course and Merlotgirl has the dessert course. Wine, and or cocktails will accompany the meal, so a good time will be had by all I assume.

Season 8 The All Star edition begins in 12 days!!!!! Game on. We had our draft the other night at Steve Fields, and this promises to be an exciting competition!

That's it for now...more to come

No comments: